What does it say about the leader

What does it say about the leader when he can have MAJORITY (I don’t talk about individual members), but majority of the community unhappy, and not even attempting to resolve it with that community.

Is that a magnificent vision that requires Yago no people to follow him?

Or it is ego-driven ignorance to the most important key element of any such project succeeding: shared vision!

You do the math.

I am unimportant. I’m not official Sov anything.
But Yago will do some Miami meetings and new people will come in the disastrous community, pulled at each side… strongly voting against Yago… only a handful (not even a full hand) of followers defending Yago… one more hand not liking my ‘tone’, and 74%+ people FULLY FUCKING SUPPORTING ME.

And he didn’t even outreach. TRIED to resolve things. For the good of everything.

Why?

Only because I’ll hold him accountable?

that cool?

Is that the new cool? To just keep on doing your own thing no matter how many of your core members have troubles with it.

1 Like

You D man are a wise man. However I feel some disagreements and agreements here. YOU for one are always one to do your own thing. Regardless of outside input. HOWEVER YOU SIMULTANEOUSLY LISTEN TO YOUR COMMUNITIES AND HAVE THEIR BEST INTEREST AT HEART. Those are the defining terms between a leader and a boss. YAGO, I understand having a plan set in stone blah blah but seriously taking the ACTUAL MAJORITY of sov holders by numbers various wallets not volume :expressionless: cough cough seriously. Seeing the sway and leveraging of the voting mechanisms seriously has me concerned for my investments as I thought I was able to actally make a difference within the protocol for staking and earning governance… doesnt seem very honest and how are we supposed to “defeat the oligarchy” agenda without a sound unmanipulative core foundation backing said project. Dont loose hinesight of your so called vision to greed power and control of how you want things to be listen to the community and those putting in the time effort and energy to do so. Obviously.

1 Like

Exactly.

Thanks for your support brother!

I have 1.5mm votes. I do not support you and at this point it hurts to read anymore of your posts.

I sincerely hope the sovryn team ignores this rambling distraction and continues to focus on building a finished product.

9 Likes

What’s all this ‘Majority’ talk.

• Running a Twitter poll does not make you Sovryn majority.
  • Running a Telegram poll does not making you Sovryn majority.
  • Winning the US election does not make you Sovryn majority.

Only Sovryn VOTING POWER makes you majority.

There’s currently 1.3 million SOV in the AMM. You and your followers can grab them, stake, and bring your SIP .
Convince stakers to delegate their VP to you to champion your cause if you wish.

No one is stopping you.

But attacking individual characters dedicating their time and resources to Sovryn, and calling yourself majority is an insult.

The Bitocracy works. Which is why only those with actual skin in the game get a say on the future of Sovryn.

8 Likes

You are “”!

I told you I gathered enough voting power to do the vote.
It was uncovered that even with the VP you can’t start the vote. Because Sovryn is not decentralized.

“” (just to mention this for a good measure!)

**NOTE: The content of this post has been edited to conform to our forum policies. The original commenter is restricted from creating new posts or replying to existing posts due to continued forum policy violations. Abuses to our forum policies will not be tolerated.

1 Like

Good for your votes.
“” hahaha

And why it hurts?

'cos it’s BIGG!

:slight_smile:

On a serious note… I am not important, I will not vote against sovryn or anything… it’s the community I represent. And it seems you and couple admins here are seriously shitting on the very community that made you.

So every time someone else, as important for sovryn would come, they would see how the community is treated, how centralized sovryn is, and DECIDE FOR THEMSELVES!

Bye bye chick “”

**NOTE: The content of this post has been edited to conform to our forum policies. The original commenter is restricted from creating new posts or replying to existing posts due to continued forum policy violations. Abuses to our forum policies will not be tolerated.

The pain is from reading your incoherent dribble. You struggle to make a thought without insulting someone.

You’re trying to change the tokenomics so you can sell tips to your altcoin pump and dump club. Some of us paid attention and waited to buy at reasonable prices. I’m not interested in changing the rules so you can sell tickets to your sketchy club. Bye :wave:

14 Likes

I get that you’re frustrated, but insulting people in all caps and being sexist is not appropriate here.

Keep it clean and professional please, regardless of disagreements

8 Likes

Summary of this thread…

12 Likes

“” People here can tell you if we are pump and dump club - I mean honest people familiar with the matter. Also what tickets you talk about, we bought in Sovryn before you did and held, “”…

To normal people I give normal replies… to those who come with stating crap, wrong facts, I come bearing these gifts. You think you can just say whatever and get no reply? You attacked what I am proud of… I defend it and since you stated LIES (about pump and dump, some “tickets”,…) “”

Blah blah blah, more yelling, crying, name calling, misogyny omg… I bet your mother avoids talking about you.

1. You sell subscriptions to people because you can’t make money from trading.
  2. All you care about is pumping the price of sov so you can go advertise to more poor victims
  3. I can’t imagine a woman that would touch you.

When you make a living from trading and not deceiving people, maybe then you’d be worth listening to.

3 Likes

DMAN,

FINAL WARNING!

This sort of language and behavior toward others violates the terms set out in both the forum FAQ, and the forum TOS. Abuses to our forum policies will not be tolerated. Open dialog, debate, free discussion, constructive ideas, opinions, and independent thoughts are welcome - However, under all circumstances, discussions should be respectful and courteous toward others.

As a policy your comments violate our terms of use… As a fellow human being, I find your demeanor and comments distasteful, offensive, sexist, and unbecoming. Insulting fellow community members, and personal attacks will not be tolerated here.

Your participation is welcome, so long as it adheres to the confines of our forum policies. Keep it friendly, keep it constructive, keep it respectful. You have been asked previously to keep it clean and professional, this is your final warning. Any further abuse will result in an immediate and permanent ban from the forum, and all previous posts will be deleted.

I suggest you edit the language of your previous posts to bring them in alignment with our forum policies and standards, otherwise they will be removed. Be mindful in your edits, if they violate our forum policies, you will be banned without further notice - Please take this into consideration when drafting your edits, and when creating forum posts in the future.

Here’s a couple of links to the relevant sections of the forum FAQ and TOS - Please familiarize yourself with them and take them into consideration when posting to the forum.

FAQ
Always Be Civil

TOS
Content Standards

12 Likes

“”

You got the permission now from the “higher up” to ban me. Until now you were quiet and the TOS didn’t bother you.

Do your thing. I told you I stopped participating in anything constructive. I don’t know why any of you don’t have two brain molecules:

• Yago, to accept my semi apology and we are on the peaceful ground
  • You, since I told I am leaving… to not poke the bear with the last post being kind of guy when you see real men withdrawing from battle and you yelling “yeah, go home!”

“Final warning” when was the first one.

Anyway, do your thing. You are forgetting I have hundreds accounts here. If I ever wish to say something, I’ll find a way. I am infiltrated in Sovryn’s core so deep that I know what the management is talking about. Bro, your show of power is so insignificant, that I will do you a pleasure.

BAN me. Feel good. And worry not. Yago will support it. I will not do shit about it. I said everything I wanted to say.

IF by chance you two have any brains left… you’ll ignore the man on leaving, the man who cares for the community and Yago will put fucking personal opinion aside, and for the great of the community shake hands. I offered you a way out not for me. I lose nothing with this situation. Absolutely nothing. It’s I like to do good where I go, I like to make real high quality progress. With Sovryn I failed to do so, so I offered an apology for stirring up the shit without achieving any real change.

Do your thing.

Bye Sov community!
D Man

1 Like

@DMAN I have been thinking about what you actually want…do you perhaps want an apology from Yago? For not listening to you? Even if you were right on some or even many of your alleged private recommendations and warnings - did he ever ascribe an (however informal) advisory role to you? You seem to be hurt by not being heard!

1 Like