Token names in the Sovryn UI

I agree the name and contract address should be shown clearly.

And i can understand why the confusion rises, this confusion rises in many users mainly at two events i.e; Deposits and Withdrawals.

So a simple solution would be to do a small UI improvement, not like giving false names to assets but like to improve the logic and to ease the thought flow of the users.

The change i propose is : To remove the bridge tab and integrate it to Wallet Balance page a.k.a, My Portfolio page a.k.a, My Wallet etc.

Details

Here we already have deposit, withdraw, trade and some other important buttons.

So when the user click the withdraw button, i suggest to show an window asking the users if they wanted to withdraw to the same chain or different chain or, simply a drop down to choose the chain or any variations of these simple logic to ease the thought flow and, in the same window or in the next page or below the area to choose the chain they can choose the amount and gas and then the user can continue with their normal lifes.

When the user finish choosing the chain, it would be better to show an estimated time to complete the transaction and then the user can click withdraw. A prompt will show up in their wallet as usual to confirm the transaction.

Same for deposit.

Simple life.

• Yes.
  • No.

0 voters

1 Like