Stake Earnings Information and Transparency

Thx for the input guys. I agree with your point about not even covering voting. Would be helpful if the Sovryn team could express figures to people trying to join so they could get a realistic perspective on the strategies they want to take. I do understand it is early in the ballgame though. But transparency is always a key concern of mine.

If you’re trying to be the cutting edge of decentralized democratization in the crypto world, you should give people the full picture ahead of time by giving them access to analyze all the systems and numbers. I think the protocol should allow every SOV holder to see its fees as they are collected, in real time, along with the amount of holders/stakers/lenders/poolers, and the amount of tokens in circulation. I mean do we want to revolutionize the game as a true Bitocracy that could really be a gamechanger in the world, or do we want another decentral front with a very central inner group as always.

I really hope this protocol is all about the former, as that is the cutting edge concept that drew me to it and sets it apart from any other model I have come across.

Staying SOVRYN, for now

2 Likes