SIP-0012: Provide treasury funds to FastBTC

I think we basically want to move the entire treasury over to RSK over time. It can be better held and better used within the system, and within the direct purview of the governance contracts. 100 BTC is just a start.

Going forward, I don’t think we should have SIPs that propose specific transfers, but rather, we should form a policy and mechanism for managing the treasury day-to-day, without having a vote on most actions.

@TheDurkleton I think you are misinterpreting this in several ways:

1. No user will have control of all funds at any point. transaction will occur in tranches.
  2. Control of each tranche is not for 24 hours. It is momentary, until funds are transferred to the peg.
  3. The funds transferred are not user funds. they are protocol treasury funds. No user loses Sovrynity over their funds.
  4. This is not part of the Sovryn protocol. It is a limitation in the RSK peg, which Sovryn is close to correcting.

Finally, transferring the funds into the protocol is a step towards removing the need for such transfers going forward.

How big is tranche if it is a “larger sums” ?

This SIP is really only for THIS liquidity injection prior to peg-in AND peg-out being implemented. it won’t be the ongoing way to do this.

1 Like

@Ororo I have a lot of time on my hands. How can I help? Review transaction logs? Bug reports? I want to work here, please.

*EDIT: I am replying to the test coming up. Or any activities that might need some person to help out.

1 Like

Hey guys I got a question its been more than two hours that I deposited to this adress my btc and it has not deposited in my wallet can anybody help me this is my adress 3EcQynWKsrwLHY71NiTjb5Jr67dpRfTojJ

I dont work here but blockchain explorer says your btc is still in your wallet, where you sent it six days ago.

• Address3EcQynWKsrwLHY71NiTjb5Jr67dpRfTojJ
  • Balance0.00308447 BTC / 171.55 USD