On the RSK to rollup migration

How do you feel about SOV staking rewards vs SOV liquidity pool incentives vs SOV liquidity mining incentives? What should their relative reward values be? What factors will determine the rewards? Initially it seems most important to highly incentivize a few different LP pairs. But I also think an attractive BTC stake pool and also a SOV stake pool will be most highly coveted. That’s what I want to use personally. I’m down to stake some liquidity but I’m also pretty burnt out on “impermanent loss” so LP rewards have to be pretty high to motivate me. But give me an option to stake BTC or SOV with no concern for automated market makers or impermanent loss… and I’m very interested!

Can app.sovryn. generate BTC-SOV and/or rBTC-SOV and/or wBTC-SOV and/or ETH-SOV liquidity pool that only requires deposit in one currency? Seems like it would be possible to have AMM liquidity pair pools that are limited by the size of separate individual pools. It seems like that’s what the app is doing already. I just went looking through the gitbook and this part really caught my attention:

Liquidity providers will be able to earn from trading fees as well as earn yield from Sovryn’s future liquidity mining program. Unlike other AMMs that only accept a 50/50 ratio among a pair of cryptocurrencies, you would only need to deposit one in order to start earning swap fees. The fees will start at 0.1% per swap per coin for liquidity providers.

Lending - Sovryn