Asking the Sovryners - Survey result

Sovereigns,

I share with you the results of an informal telegram survey conducted on two of the secondary channels. The aim was to identify user and investor satisfaction responses. Anonymity has been respected, with simple questions and answers. The survey has no professionalism or academic validity. It is just another reading of reality.

Hopefully this research can help the Sovryn team in some way.

1) Surveys in the channel "Sovryn (Spanish)"

On the one hand, the Spanish telegram group has been asked and 15% of the members (34 out of 230) have answered. The survey is representative since 92% of the people who answered are users of the Dapp and/or SOV holders.

In this group, 55% consider the level of development achieved so far to be adequate; 13% consider it to be above expectations; and the remaining 32% expected more.

In this same group, of the SOV investors, 9% are short-term, 70% are long-term, and the remaining 21% are not clear about what they are doing.

Finally, in the same group, 89% understand the volatility and risks of investing in SOV, 11% feel they have made a mistake in investing in SOVs. And although they were asked, no one felt that they had been misled when they made the decision to invest in SOV.

2) Surveys on the channel "Sovryn Trading Dojo (Unofficial)"

On the other hand, the same questions have been sent to the telegram group “Dojo” where 4.46% of the members have answered (73 out of 1,636). It is understood that most of the members are Sovryn/SOV users and/or investors. Responses are not as high as in the other channel, with only one out of 20 members responding.

In this group, 36% consider that the level of development achieved so far is adequate; 28% consider that it exceeds expectations; and the remaining 36% expected more.

In this same group, of the investors in sov, 4% are short-term investors, 75% are long-term investors, and the remaining 21% are not clear about what they are doing. Finally, in the same group, 75% understand the volatility and risks of investing in sov, 17% feel they have made a mistake when investing in SOV, and 8% feel they were misled when they decided to invest in SOV.

2 Likes

Were you able to glean any insights into what outcomes users want that they aren’t getting now on Sovryn?

I have only asked these questions because it is easy to limit the answers and make a choice.

The research you propose is more open-ended and requires asking questions, and writing down all the answers. To be valid it requires a representative number of users to participate. Sometimes anonymity is lost.

I am sure Sovryn knows and can do such research.

It is not clear to me whether this survey has served any purpose, but I did it with the best of intentions.

1 Like