An Important Decision: RSKIP 358

I also appreciate the personal explanation given by you.

At this time it is important to take joint steps, and I personally hope that they will be taken. Your words in this forum are both necessary and valuable, to understand and dimension the problem, as well as the role Sovryn can play in the process.

At the meeting in Buenos Aires, I appreciated a mutual respect and admiration between you and Edan. Hopefully the majority feeling expressed in the posts of this thread in favor of your proposal will initiate a path of even greater collaboration between RSK and Sovryn.

Thank you Sergio!

6 Likes

Agreed, the Powpeg must be fully operational asap, as rBtc reputation is priceless.

4 Likes

You make the case so very eloquently.
I m technically illiterate regards to forks, codes, powpegs ,or even clothes pegs. However there is something fundamental in resisting a hacker capturing our coins by illegitimate means. it seems to me the immutability of code is clear and should be respected, although when a breech in the code has been discovered prior to completion of the “contract” then the immutability of code stands within a forked scenario. We as a community should do all in our power, in persuading RSK for option 3 hardfork